FAIL (the browser should render some flash content, not this).


Getting TruSpeed Packages


Student Houses

In order to receive this service you need to be in an enabled area and usually have a subscriber terminal fitted to your house.

If your house has not already had a subscriber terminal fitted and you cannot get a good signal from one of our public access points please click here and leave your details. We will contact you to try and arrange for the service to be provided.

If your house has already got an active subscriber terminal (notices will usually be present in the property or when you plug into existing wiring you will get the Net365 logon page) please click here to sign up for an account and purchase your selected package.

Student Halls

If you can see a wireless network called "Net365 CW Public" or "Net365 CW Private" and get a good signal you may be able to access our service without needing anymore equipment. Click here to create an account and purchase your selected package